JCWX4G40 4thGen 4’0″
This is a totally new model. A wide yet compact 4-foot crossover foilboard/kiteboard. Perfect for travelers and all-round riders. This board up to a foot shorter than many beginner production foilboards, so it offers quite a bit more performance. The 40WX is a high performance crossover. The board features a full Quad-fin Setup. Including a set of 4x twin-tab fins compatible with all FCS systems. The fins are fully removable/optional. This board can go from Foiler to Quad-fin kiteboard with ease. The perfect travel companion if you want one single board to handle both deepwater and shallow water. The deck features a concave shape and full-deck EVA grip pad for wake style riding and better strapless performance. *3 colors to choose from.
- STRAPS: This board comes with our adaptable strap setup, with placement options for 0, 1, 2, or 3-strap configurations.
- SHAPE: Design-wise, it has a wide yet thin hull, tri-plane-concave-to-vee, with generous nose scoop, a sick concave deck, and a full EVA deckpad.
- STRENGTH: Built with a super-strong full-foam-sandwich and Double wrap carbon construction makes this board tough enough to handle the roughest conditions, and hard riding.
- INCLUDES: 3x Footstraps, 4x Fins (quad).
- Each Flyfoil Board is an individual hand-built creation (not a mass-produced board).
|Fixation||2 Us box ( 9 cm * 25,4 cm)|
|Width||19 7/8 inches|